Berkley Trilene Super Strong Boat Sweeps
There’s nothing to buy, no hoops to jump through; simply enter. The Trilene Tour Boat was on display in the Berkley booth at the Bassmaster Classic Outdoor Expo February 22 – 24. From there the boat will tour the United States for viewing at the eight B.A.S.S. Elite tournaments.
There are four ways to enter for a chance to win:
1. Event Entry. Visit one of the eight B.A.S.S Elite tournaments where the Berkley Super Strong Trilene Tournament Boat will be on display. Locate the Official iPad entry kiosk and complete the Official Entry Form in its entirety and click ‘Submit’ to finalize and enter the sweepstakes.
2. Online Entry. Visit http://www.berkley-fishing.com/boatsweeps (the “Online Sweepstakes Site”), follow all entry instructions to complete the entry form in its entirety and submit (“Online Entry”).
3. Facebook Entry. Visit http://www.facebook.com/BerkleyFishing, click “Like” to become a fan of the Berkley page, click the Sweepstakes tab (the “Facebook Sweepstakes Site”), follow all entry instructions to complete the entry form in its entirety and submit (“Facebook Entry”).
4. Berkley Trilene Mobile Club Entry. Opt-in to join the Berkley Trilene Mobile Club, receive text messages from the Berkley Trilene Mobile Club and receive a link to the Sweepstakes Mobile Entry Form:
• Text the Keyword “TRILENE” to short code “55678″ from an SMS and web-enabled mobile phone.
• Visit the Mobile Entry Site link and follow all entry instructions to complete the entry form in its entirety and submit (the “Mobile Club Entry”).
There is a limit of one entry per person per day. The sweepstakes ends at midnight November 1, 2013 (Eastern). The random drawing for the grand prize will be held approximately two weeks after the sweepstakes closes.
In addition to the boat prize, 25 randomly drawn entrants will win a 3000yd spool of Berkley Trilene XT monofilament fishing line. Another 25 randomly drawn entrants will also win a 1000yd spool of Berkley Trilene XT.
The Trilene Tour Boat is a 2012 Skeeter® ZX190, outfitted with a 150 horsepower Yamaha® VMax HPDI outboard, electronics including a Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® sonar and Skeeter trailer.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Purchasing does not improve your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the contiguous 48 US and D.C., age 18 or older. Void in AK, HI, Puerto Rico, outside the US and wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM ET on 2/22/13 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 11/1/13. Visit http://www.berkley-fishing.com/boatsweeps/rules for Official Rules. Sponsor: Pure Fishing, Inc.
About Pure Fishing, Inc.
Pure Fishing, Inc. is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, All Star®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Gulp!®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, SevenStrand®, Shakespeare®, SpiderWire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 19 countries and a dedicated workforce conversant in 28 languages, Pure Fishing, Inc. is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a subsidiary of Jarden Corporation. Additional information can be found at www.purefishing.com.
About Jarden Corporation
Jarden Corporation is a leading provider of a diverse range of consumer products with a portfolio of over 100 trusted, quality brands sold globally. Jarden operates in three primary business segments through a number of well recognized brands, including: Outdoor Solutions: Abu Garcia®, Aero®, Berkley®, Campingaz® and Coleman®, ExOfficio®, Fenwick®, Gulp!®, Invicta®, K2®, Marker®, Marmot®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Rawlings®, Shakespeare®, Stearns®, Stren®, Trilene®, Völkl® and Zoot®; Consumer Solutions: Bionaire®, Breville®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, VillaWare® and White Mountain®; and Branded Consumables: Ball®, Bee®, Bernardin®, Bicycle®, Billy Boy®, Crawford®, Diamond®, Dicon®, Fiona®, First Alert®, First Essentials®, Hoyle®, Kerr®, Lehigh®, Lillo®, Loew Cornell®, Mapa®, NUK®, Pine Mountain®, Quickie®, Spontex® and Tigex®. Headquartered in Rye, N.Y., Jarden ranks #371 on the Fortune 500 and has over 23,000 employees worldwide. For in-depth information about Jarden, please visit www.jarden.com. – See more at: http://www.thefishingwire.com/story/281241#sthash.PR0QMFIn.dpuf